Statewide Machinery will save you money managing your fleet of machinery.
It does not matter if it is a fleet of heavy equipment, trucks, vessels, or power generators. We can manage all makes and models. It can be cumbersome keeping up the preventive maintenance and upkeep. Leave that to us.
We also will provide the following:
- Personnel & Staffing evaluations
- Parts Management and Supply analysis
- Fleet equipment review & Life Cycle evaluations
- Shop workflow evaluations
- Preventive Maintenance Inspection (PMI) programs
- Facility & Tooling assessments
- Risk mitigation
- Fleet documentation
Legal and Business Consultation
We know diesel machinery. We can help your legal team make determines and decisions.
Jim Evridge has 40 years in the diesel machinery business. His expertise in diesels and small businesses can help you save money and time.